Monday, September 29, 2008

Little Sahara Sand Dunes here we come.

We are headed to the Sand Dunes in Southern Utah this next weekend. I am debating putting the Paddle tire on the WR 450. I want two wheels, one that has a paddle and one that has a dirt tire on it. I guess I will have to find a wheel at a bone yard or find out what years are the same as the 2006. I don't really know if they have changed over the past years.

Well anyway in the sand dunes, should I paddle the WR450 or leave it stock. I am thinking add the paddle, If I add a paddle I can't ride the trails and will be limited to the sand. I am very curious how this bike compares to the CR500R I have been popping wheelies on at the sand dunes for the past 20+ years.

For more cool info about Jericho Little Sahara Sand Dunes check out this write up, and these links

Little Sahara Sand Dunes in Delta Utah

Jericho Sand Dunes in Southern Utah

No comments: