Sunday, September 28, 2008

Track Night, Tuesday at Jorday River Racway.



I am not a big race track motocross rider, but this new bike is changing that. I was talking to my neighbor and he wants to go to the Jordan River Parkway track in North Salt Lake city again on Tuesday night. I think I could get used to running out there a couple times a week and mastering the "Big" track. With a few(maybe 20+) more serious sessionS I may be able to even jump a double, or not case the triple. I am not the greatest Jumper on a Motocross bike, My motto is if I start jumping I start crashing, and crashing hurts.

I will check the swamp conditions during the week and report back on it. I can't figure out why the medium level track must be a mud bog swamp. Check out these pictures of the WR450F covered in mud. I had an easy time getting the goop off, but I was sad to see my brand new riding boots only stay clean for about 30 seconds.

No comments: