Sunday, October 12, 2008

New WR450F video available.

Ok, so I was playing with my photo and Movie editor and with some simple footage I got of the first day I took the WR450F out to the Jordan River Race Track. I made a short video basically making fun of myself. I was able to make a bit of jump off the final double, but I was nothing compared to the 4 guys who could really jump it. The video shows the real jumpers then little old me coming by. Then the real jumpers then me messing around again. It's hard to see it but I was able to clear the initial small double once I leave the stopped position. This is the first day I ever roade this Bike and this track so I think I was able to do Ok, I am certainly not a pro track racer, but I had fun.



Well anyway be nice and happy riding, pop a wheelie for me.

No comments: